Even if you find the best online casino bonus in the world, you still have to know how you can actually claim them first.
Top casino bonuses have rules to control how players use their online casino bonus cash. Otherwise, you could just deposit some money and immediately withdraw the entire balance.
Indeed, every online casino bonus promotion comes with specific terms which you need to meet in order to be able to make a withdrawal.
In this article we will explain everything you need to know about online casino bonus money and how to withdraw them.
What Online Casino Bonus Do You Want?
Make sure that you know the type of online casino bonus that you are looking for. There are a handful of popular options:
No Deposit Bonuses
The first thing you should check when considering online casinos are the no deposit bonuses.
This type of bonus promotion is the favourite among newbie and experienced players. The casino usually gives some no deposit bonus to new players just for creating an account at the casino. This bonus can also be given to regular players, as a token of appreciation.
The no deposit bonus allows you to play the casino games for real, but with the casino’s money. You can also withdraw from this bonus if you manage to clear the wager and meet all of the terms.
The only downside of no deposit bonuses is that the maximum cash out is usually limited, so you can’t withdraw all of your winnings at once.
Match Deposit Bonuses Online
The maximum cash out limit is the main reason why experienced players love this type of bonus.
This bonus allows you to double, triple or even quadruple your initial deposit amount, depending whether you claim a 100%, 200%, 300% or even a bigger match deposit bonus.
The deposit bonus works great for all kinds of players. Low rollers can make a minimum deposit and increase their balance so they can try more games. On the other hand, high rollers can claim a big deposit bonus and start playing with big bets from the start.
Either way you have a bigger chance of hitting a big payout. You also need to have enough funds to try several games if the first one isn’t paying.
Check out our recommended casinos offering great 100% match deposit bonuses:
Understand Online Casino Bonus Terms
Almost every bonus promotion at online casinos comes with certain wagering terms attached. This is bound to continue as the UK Gambling Regulation continues to affect no deposit bonuses.
No wager, free spins or cash bonuses are the only exceptions to this. Here the winnings are awarded as pure cash and you can do with them what you want.
Before you claim a bonus promotion it’s always a good idea to go through the bonus terms first. This way you’ll learn how the promotion works and you can decide whether you want to claim it.
How Many Times Do You Need To Wager Online Casino Bonuses?
The first thing you should check is the wagering terms. This is the amount of bets you need to make in order for your bonus funds to be converted to cash.
This means that if you claim a £100 bonus which comes with a 40 times the bonus amount wagering requirement, you will need to bet a total of $4,000 before you can withdraw. In short, the lower the wagering requirement, the bigger your chances are to clear it and withdraw your online casino bonus money.
Other Casino Bonus Terms To Consider
- Allowed Casino Games. Many online casinos put a limit on which casino games are allowed for play with bonus money. So before you start playing with your bonus make sure to stay clear of the forbidden games or the casino can confiscate your winnings due to the fact that you breached the bonus terms.
- Maximum allowed Bet per Spin. This is the maximum you can bet on any game per spin or per hand on the table games. Make sure to honour this limit or again your winnings will be confiscated. It’s always a good idea to claim a bonus which has a high maximum bet per spin, so you place bigger bets and win big in return.
- Payout Terms – Some games require you to cash out within 24 hours or 72 hours or you risk losing your winnings (see example here).
Pick Your Bonus Wagering Strategy
There’s no strict rule on which games to play in order to wager your bonus and withdraw your winnings. However, if you’re a big slots fan there’s generally two ways to go:
- High Variance: If you claim a big bonus it’s always a good idea to play high variance games on medium bets. This approach means you can win big in the bonus round and after that you can move on to low variance games in order to keep as much of your balance as you can.
- Low Variance: The other way is to go for low variance slots on high bets. These games pay small, but very often so you can gradually increase your balance and still wager your bonus. Either way it’s all gonna come down to your luck whether you win or lose. The trick is to wager your bonus while keeping most of your winnings after a big win. So when that big win comes remain calm and play with a cool head. Two big wins at an online casino don’t come too often so make sure not to chase incredible payouts. It’s better to withdraw and try your luck later on at another casino.
Withdrawing Your Online Casino Bonus Winnings
Once you manage to wager your bonus it’s very easy to withdraw your winnings. All you need to do is enter the casino cashier, choose your payment method and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
Your withdrawal will be processed to your preferred payment method and from there on you can choose another casino to play at and try to win again or you can cash out your winnings on the ATM and enjoy spending them. Either way you are guaranteed to enjoy in your winnings simply because money won at the casinos is the sweetest money earned.